Business Insurance in Mount Vernon,Washington
Insurance protection for your company.
Small business is the largest sector in the U.S. economy and it is important to protect your business with a business policy from Wycoff Insurance. As a small business ourselves, we understand the challenges of running a business. Let Wycoff Insurance take the worry out of knowing you’re properly covered so you can focus on growing your business.
We offer insurance coverage for:
- General Liability Insurance
- Business Owners Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- And much more!
General Liability Coverage – can protect your business from claims relating to property damage or bodily injury to others while you are providing professional construction services on and off a jobsite. These claims can lead to a lawsuit that could bankrupt your business and personal finances.
Contractors equipment coverage – covers equipment such as compressors, generators, cranes, bulldozers, graders, forklifts, mobile tools.
Builder risk coverage – covers buildings and structures in the course of construction, equipment such as compressors, generators, trailers, cranes, bulldozers, graders, forklifts, mobile tools, etc. are not covered and commercial property policies limit the coverage they provide for contractor’s equipment.
Below are four general principals to follow when your bsiness enters into a project or contract with another business.
- Never assume the other business has liability coverage and obtain a certificate of insurance to verify their insurance coverage.
- As a part of a written contract, demand a copy of the additional insured endorsement and review it with your insurance professional and legal representative.
- Understand what your additional insured coverage status covers and look at your liability policy. There may be gaps in coverage that can be easily fixed (before the relationship starts).
- Read the contract requirements and write the contract requirements carefully to make sure your business is not jeopardizing its own coverage in agreeing to add additional insureds and know what you are extending when you agree to add additional insured.